ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN / JOB CAPTAIN
TMS Architects & Interiors is seeking an energetic Architectural Technician / Job Captain interested in quality design to be a part of our award-winning full-service architectural firm. Located in the heart of Portsmouth, NH, TMS Architects & Interiors has been serving the Seacoast and surrounding areas for over three decades. Our portfolio includes custom homes, historic preservation, country clubs, mixed-use, and many unique projects.
- The candidate’s role will be to report to senior leadership and work closely throughout all phases of design and construction documents.
- This role will utilize software and techniques that are appropriate to produce architectural documents and presentations for small to large architectural projects
- Experience developing construction documents and details
- 1+ years of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) or similar experience
- Autodesk Revit experience preferred
- Ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to identify and solve architectural building problems
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task
- A commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement
- Reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License required
Full-time, salaried position with top-notch benefits including Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Paid time off, ten paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing, professional memberships, excellent team atmosphere, on-site parking, free coffee!
How to Apply
To apply email your resume, cover letter and digital portfolio to [email protected]